As part of 🔗metrics project.
2013-04 v1.0 @helsinki
Table of Contents
|1||Poster v1.0 (2013)|
|3||This really doesn't exist?|
|4||ATTRIBUTES / DATABOXES:|
|4.4||Other ideas <--------- (NOW)|
Poster v1.0 (2013)
v1.0: Data design by @saravrbinc and @dcht00
"A framework that enables description / representation of a lifestyle, and as a consequence,comparison between lifestyles, and as a consequence of that, switching lifestyles."
* "A medium to capture lifestyle context / topos / environment"
This really doesn't exist?
Wouldn't this be a basic ethnology / anthropology tool?
* "quantitative ethnology"
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantified_Self and "lifelogging"
* "visual anthropology" = via photography (?)
ATTRIBUTES / DATABOXES:
* Designation (Name + Version):
* Mission statement:
[tactical open residence for hacking/theory/art]
* Location Text + Geo-coordinate:
[Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain]
* Finance type:
* Tags / Badges / Standards:
(as text or glyphs, should refer to some general typology)
* "Quantified environment", "Live-in hackerspace", [...]
* Map (geography)
* Map (topo)
geo-vectors (flights) + prices (cycle year average OR chart)
temperatures + rainfall (cycle year; average OR chart)
* prominence / expressed interest:
* Resource use:
* Residents numerics:
* count (linear time)
* Residents segmentation:
* Finance / economics:
* external expenditures totality breakdown (Pie chart; time = cycle month)
* external expenditures weekly expoes [live+eat=100€/week]
* Subjective time/flow:
Other ideas <--------- (NOW)
* environmental externalia:
* air pollution (via resources, etc)
* waste volume and type
* threat-level defense capacity
* external relations:
* governance type
* psycho and socio-metrics
* Enter values for instances:
* CHT1.3B poster
* CHT4D ("last state")
* http://next.totalism.org ("next state")
* Support CSV->Charts on e2h:
* How does this composite?:
* generative design / #postdesign
* #NOUX ?
(Site generated by E2H, an "Etherpad hypermedia" project by @dcht00).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.