Where to set camps? First see:
* 🔗web : main project site
* 🔗maps : see Lanzarote map (green diamond marker = "Site")
* 🔗flocking : how to make a new camp?
* under "current situation"
* under "campground location" !!
* 🔗faq : under "why buy own land? what are other options?"
Table of Contents
See the maps!
Lanzarote map (and others) at 🔗maps have tagged sites.
There's about 20 sites tagged for Lanzarote, most were used before, especially during 🔗season4-D.
Ask on firstname.lastname@example.org for any info.
Lanzarote map (.kmz, .gpx, EDIT)
* Temp site @ Mala
* contact email@example.com
* Used since CHT4A
* Can almost certainly be used again
* This is where basic stuff is stored currently. Also see stuff.
* At a friend's land
* Costs 5€ per person per day (PPPD). Includes:
* use of water + hot shower
* can *probably* stay there as long as we want, the guy is really cool, but land is shared so...
* Public camp @ La Graciosa
* La Graciosa Natural Reserve free camping (like 🔗season4-B/2,4), see here and here
* Reached by 30min bus + ferry (20€).
* see 🔗faq under "la graciosa free camping" for more info
* Wild camping near Haria/Maguez
* contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info
* used for a month during 🔗season4-C/2.
* "Camp Bollocks" between Arrieta & Haria
Site of 🔗season5-A and 🔗season5-B.
* MB1 pre-hackbase house in Mancha Blanca
Contact email@example.com .
Can probably stay in house for free or for sharing expenses (~3€/day per person).
* plan: buy own land
* 🔗land-attributes (stub)
* free wild camping, squatting, etc
* (TODO: merge internal notes !)
Things to consider:
* legal situation, also see 🔗hacking-housing !
* security situation
* logistics of bringing stuff there + teardown
* logistics of resupplies (water, food, etc)
* maybe talk to locals, or maybe stay underground
* just go for it on some random land
Open questions + Todo:
* Is it possible to stay at current sites full time?
* (include more photos)
* living out of our van
* exploring other islands (with or without the van)
First, neighbouring Fuerteventura. Ferry is ~10€.
Free camping in Lanzarote (if you ask)
* put these on map
* establish easy ways to talk to ayuntamientos
* see if it could be sustainable
* see legal status of lands (to see if we understand cadastro)
(Site generated by E2H, an "Etherpad hypermedia" project by @dcht00).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.