Replicating 🔗hackbase-type2(R/W) in mainland Europe
(Example: 🔗season4-C(R/W) packed up)
2017-09-20 merged most content to 🔗hackbase-type2(R/W)
Table of Contents
|1||STATUS / SETUP ATTEMPTS|
|1.2||April 2016 @ Berlin/DE (FAILED)|
STATUS / SETUP ATTEMPTS
Looks like a good year to do something about it.
Read 🔗hackbase-type2(R/W), and 🔗contact(R/W) to get involved.
April 2016 @ Berlin/DE (FAILED)
Where is this organised?:
#squatconf and #hackbases channels on Freenode
mail email@example.com for private questions
To make this happen:
* need 35 people-nights (PN's) committed for 10€
* (meaning, like 6 people staying 5 days)
* ... by morning of April 28th <------------- Deadline
* Won't be as nice as Airbnb, but *will be Squatting*
People + contributions:
* david/dcht00: on-site all april + full experience to organise one: 5 PN
* yangwao (coming on 25th from Hamburg, staying till 2/5, idk how I can help for now, may cash)
* hairyfotr: can contribute cash
* readevalprint: cash, various tools
* <-------------- add yourself here (EDIT BUTTON ON BOTTOM)
Berlin, APRIL 11 - MAY 5th 2016:
(shopping + packing before this)
* Covered events:
* Anthropocene Campus (apr 14-23)
* Squatconf (apr 29,30)
* re:publica (may 2,3)
* not so cold anymore! can be outside!
* can heat tents. wear warm clothes.
* camp would be either:
* squatting nature near Berlin (30min s-bahn)
* OR squatting a building for a week
* both options are adventurous but possible
* we think we won't get beaten up or taken to prison
* all the contributions are invested into infrastructure
* the stuff (tents, power infrastructure, etc) stays stored for future re-use!
* hopefully to serve a lot of self-organised people later!
* financials: pretty much covered if there's 30 nights minimum
* driver!! somebody with a car: got it
* storage post-event: probably won't be a problem
* finalize a list of parts
* buy all the shit
Seriously connect with regional instances, and interested people.
* KuM base
(Site generated by E2H, an "Etherpad hypermedia" project by @dcht00).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.