2016-12-29, 8pm @C.4
Table of Contents
|1||Existing channels & materials|
|4||VISION DISCUSSION + CONNECTIONS|
|5||SUM UP / NEXT STEPS|
Existing channels & materials
* mailing list:
subscribe here: http://lists.hillhacks.in/mailman/listinfo/hwb
archive: http://lists.hillhacks.in/mailman/private/hwb/ (members only)
#hwb on hackint !
* 33c3 wiki for this event:
#TODO : unused?
* hillhacks got some grants 2 years ago (WebWeWant + 1 more)
* who's involved:
* [Y]: email@example.com @qdotme
* firstname.lastname@example.org (can offer orga/documentation/systematics help, etc)
have 2, need a third "Vorstand"!
discussion about "mV":
"online" vs non-online (?)
Q: kill or not to kill the eV?:
most say "don't kill"!
lots of german bureocracy
WHY NOT KILL:
* keep this "fiscal vehicle"
* "better to
* "international collaborations are a hot grant topic these days"
* "there are a lot of cool"
why not rather shape and clearly offer "services"
and define clear and simple processes?
* bureocracy volounteers...?:
* flypps (email@example.com)
VISION DISCUSSION + CONNECTIONS
* CCT relation +mo:
(just starting to operate in 2017-01!)
* sva has a Cairo connection
* see http://www.gemsi.org/ and +bilal.ghalib
* i liked the idea of "to export the idea of a grassroots, community driven events"
* if it continues to exist, "develop design patterns" ... something like "HS design patterns" [for events]
* how to be narrow enough to be useful?
* yes, "hack event design patterns" would be great
* EMF, SHA, C3, ... India - could sit together, "construct a form/frame" via "same experiences"
* more a resource, OR a government structure/confederation OR direct assistance?
* "helping create something like C3 in Africa would be fantastic"
* don't try to do everything - find a balance
* one thing we lack as congress is a proper, very high-level/broad documentation of the infrastructure
* (question of format):
* "could be done in an interview style" (VS wiki)
* "putting out the structure just by asking"
* "spread OS solutions to private events" ... infobeamer, ...
* as HWB, help guide Infrastructure conversations on self-org hacker events, set cross-event talk agenda, note and curate the outcomes, "bring them together" into narratives
* just check 🔗calendar (or http://totalism.org/calendar), it's full of events
* send people to all these events (just ctrl+f for "camp"), and have them discuss Infra in a broad, inter-exchange context
SUM UP / NEXT STEPS
* fix bureocracy
* take care of mV (date + ping people + [...])
(Site generated by E2H, an "Etherpad hypermedia" project by @dcht00).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.